Market Risk Policy Specialist
- Functie type Contract
- Salaris £450 - £500 per day +
- Locatie London, England
- Branche Banking IT
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Policy Specialist to join their Risk Analytics Policy and Standards business area on a long term contracting basis.
It is essential that the MR Policy Specialist has extensive Market Risk and/or Counterparty knowledge, to the extent that they can interpret the policy rules in confidence, and liaise with regulators frequently.
- A broad understanding of risk types across Wholesale Credit, Market and Counterparty Credit risk, including governance, controls and policy.
- They will be expected to reassess the Market Risk Policies (FRTB for example) associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape particularly relating to Risk.
- Previous experience as a Risk Policy Specialist within Investment Banking.
- Experience of dealing with regulators.
- Some understanding of statistics and concepts of the risk modelling process would be advantageous but will not be building the models themselves.
- Ability to lead, manage and successfully deliver within the agreed time scale, in liaison with all relevant stakeholders: model owners, business, finance, senior management and regulator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages self to deliver own work within timelines.
If this is of interest to you, please do get in touch asap, as it is an urgent requirement for the Investment Bank.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales