- Functie type Permanent
- Salaris £60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
- Locatie London, England
- Branche Banking & Finance, Engineering, IT, Asset Management, Fintech, Banking IT, Finance & Operations, Global Markets, Software Development, Techniek
London, St Paul
£60,000 - £80,000
The business is a leading Electronic Technology Trader, who are actively hiring in their London offices for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) level.
Your New Java Role:
We are currently seeking strong Java Software developer to join Trading Research divisions which is responsible for the businesses algorithmic trading and quantitative analysis platforms.
The business is keen to hire an experience and knowledgeable Java developer to be part of the Algo trading development team. The Algo development team will be solely responsible for the businesses quality and efficiency on trading platforms for which their clients depend on, furthermore the role offers the right candidate an opportunity to build out of key areas of the regional team outside the UK.
The idea candidate will have the following background:
- Java programming and coding experience (3 yrs.)
- Understanding of code review/ pair programming
- Financial services exposure (3 yrs.)
- Electronic trading/Algo knowledge
- Computer Science degree
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to join a leading Electronic Technology Trader
- The chance to work
- Attractive salary with competitive bonus and Excellent benefits package
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales