A global investment bank is looking for an experienced Trade Desk IT Support to support its Front Office Trading Team dealing with global markets. This is a technical role that needs the Trade Desk IT Support to be capable in trading platforms, exchange connectivity in backbone infrastructure such as network and servers. This is a front office facing role.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Establishing working relationships with traders, sales team and brokers
- Resolving trade issues and escalating these as appropriate
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Supporting change and deployment activities on trading / front office applications and servers
To qualify for this role, one must exhibit:
- Deep understanding of trade flow, electronic trading and market connectivity
- Knowledge of FX, derivative products and other global markets products a plus
- Proficiency in Linux particularly in automation of batches and tasks using Perl or Python
- Hands on experience on FIX protocols and working knowledge of general network infrastructure / connectivity
- Experience in databases such as SQL
- Ability to work under pressure with high expectations servicing high-expectation clients
- High attention to detail, strong analytical ability
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017