VIP Support Analyst
- Functie type Permanent
- Salaris £40000 - £45000 per annum + Financial Bonus & Benefits
- Locatie London, England
- Branche Banking IT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a VIP Support Analyst to join a leading Asset Management firm and have responsibility for IT services support for both their London and European offices.
The VIP Support Analyst will be responsible for first and second line support to key stakeholders within the business. You will be a personable individual who is able to build strong and positive relations with colleagues and users alike.
With proven experience within VIP Support, you will have the technical and troubleshooting skills required ability to meticulously follow defined standards and procedures is a necessity to ensure quality of service they offer remains to the highest of standards.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as part of a Service Desk / Desktop team desirable.
- ITIL Foundation V3 certification essential.
- Excellent skills in the area of MS Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2013/16, MS Outlook, Active Directory, iPhone & iPad mobile devices, printers and office infrastructure
- Experience with Airwatch or other mobile device management applications.
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager desirable.
This is a permanent opportunity for a VIP Support Analyst to work within a growing company, constantly developing product ranges and cutting edge technologies within a fast paced, demanding environment. If this is of interest please do apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales